Kasnäs is the ideal place for conferences. After a day of meetings you can relax in the spa, enjoy the sauna and eat delicious local food. For perfect day you can make an excursion to the Bengtskär Lighthouse.
Breathing the fresh sea air makes you sleep well. After a good night’s sleep you can start your day by taking a dip in the pool and enjoy a delicious breakfast to get ready for a day of negotiations.
There are conference rooms for 5-100 persons with basic equipment. TV, video and a video projector are also available. There are WLAN and LAN connections.
The high-class seashell shaped hotel buildings are situated right in front of the sea.
In eight buildings, there are 39 double rooms and two suites all decorated in an exclusive archipelago style. The rooms are equipped with a bathroom, minibar, telephone, TV, a sleeping loft and a terrace. The luxurious suites have a living room and a bedroom, private sauna, hot tub, terrace and a spacious sleeping loft with extra beds.
* one night in a double room
* 2 x lunch
* 2 x coffee with snack
* conference room for two days
* free access to the spa and the fitness room
A one day-conference includes:
* coffee with snack
* conference room for one day
* afternoon coffee with brandy
* spa and fitness room for 2h
For more information, tel. +358(0)2 5210 111 or e-mail to myynti(at)kasnas.com
Conference guests have access to:
* Conference room for 105 persons
* Auditorium for 48 persons (situated in the Blue Mussel Visitor Centre)
* Conference room for 30 persons
* Conference room for 16 persons
* Room for groups of 10 persons
* Conference room for 10 persons at the beach sauna